This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Series 60 2835 uses 18 high-output LEDs per ft. (60 LEDs per meter) to produce 250 lumens of light output per foot; great for under cabinet lighting and well suited for any general task lighting project where brighter illumination is required
True and accurate, soft white golden 2700K color temperature compliments spaces with warmer colors, woods, fabrics and traditional décor
Fully dimmable with virtually any dimmer including Lutron, Leviton and Amazon Alexa compatible dimmers when used with an Armacost Lighting Universal dimming LED driver/power supply
Also dimmable with Armacost Lighting 12-volt DC low-voltage dimmers, wireless and Wi-Fi controls (iOS and Android)
Download “Power Supply and Dimmer Options” to learn more about which power supply and dimmer will work best for your installation
RibbonFlex Pro LED tape light is designed to meet the layout and installation requirements of lighting professionals, yet it’s an easy do-it-yourself project. Cut to fit as needed and easily splice and extend 12-volt power wires to get lighting to anywhere you need it. Use included connectors for bridging gaps and extending strip lengths.
Add style, dimension and drama to kitchens, baths, dens, dining areas, closets, and media rooms. Perfect for retail and hospitality environments, great for RV and boat interiors – virtually any space can benefit from energy-efficient, beautiful, indirect accent lighting.
Armacost Lighting is committed to providing the very best technical and installation support. Tech staff are available by phone or email 8:30 AM to 5 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
Features and Specifications
- Series 60 2835 uses 18 high-output 2835 LEDs per ft. (60 LEDs per meter) to produce 250 lumens of light output per foot
- Fully dimmable, true and accurate, soft white 2700K color temperature
- A 12-Volt DC LED power supply is required; 8 to 150 watt models are available, sold separately
- Power supply/driver choice depends on length requirements and dimming options; see installation guidelines for more information
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
- A typical 8.2 ft. (2.5 meter) length will use about 19 watts at 100% brightness, much less when dimmed
- Thinnest LED tape available at less than 1/16 in. thick and 3/8-in. wide, easy to hide and will fit almost any space
- Uses 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick installation
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) is ±80, 120 degree beam angle
- 65,000 hour life time based on IES LM-80-08 lumens maintenance testing
- CSA listed, conforms to UL standard 8750MFG
For dry location use only
Armacost Lighting 8.2 ft. LED Tape Light Soft White (2700K) RibbonFlex Pro Series 60 Dimmable 250 Lumens per ft. 12-Volt - B074LBPJ61